Never waste money on live sessions conducted via internet

Never waste money on live sessions conducted via internet

Especially when all that you are promised is success in the form of money.
These courses will only make you Jack of all trades and master of none.
Develop solid skills in programming, web dev/design, networking, video editing, animation or graphic design by conducting face to face classes with your teacher where the environment in class and direct contact with teacher will not only build your skills but also your personality.
Stop playing with youngsters minds by playing deception by calculating ROI of success in terms of money only.
Success comes with smart work plus skills and online classes conducted make sense for those only, who have running businesses but want an extra dose of topping on it.
I am tired of meeting students at my office who come to me in disappointment and frustration after having wasted hundreds of dollars at these bogus courses.
The amount of money charged by these online sessions is almost equivalent to 4 years fees of my bachelor's degree programme of Computer Systems Engineering at NED university.
I don't conduct online courses despite being in online business since 10 years, firstly because I don't get time to do it because of business projects and secondly because I can't sell lies.
If I ever plan to provide consultancy or coaching I will do it the traditional way.
If virtual study did make sense, the students at MIT or Harvard won't be spending thousands of dollars in search of true knowledge the traditional way.
Learn the traditional way, practise online only. Digital medium is best for self learning mostly.
Any professional who may disagree with me, I invite you for a public debate on any reputable university.
Promote education, don't sell it.

Click here for details: http://idmpakistan.pk/dmtp-sp

No comments:

Post a Comment