Shahzaib Shafi Success Story

Successfully Completed 2 years in Online Field by ShahzaibShafi. I'm 2 years old in this field now.

On Today Date 16 - March back in 2015 I entered in online field and started my career in this way. In the start I got boost as I entered I started with fiverr, got order on 2nd day and got to know on 3rd day that I received an order, as I didn't learn from anyone about fiverr, learned by experiments. I saw a pink color on the top, I didn't know about that, clicked on that and got to know I have very short time to deliver the order, I was having no skill except writing with a lot of grammatical mistakes. In short I earned $114 in 14 days on fiverr.

ShahzaibShafi Success Story



I'm 3 years old in this field now. Here is my story of being stubborn.
-
-
It may seems easy to you but you didn't experience so don't judge or maybe I am weak in time management, who knows.
InshALLAH within few months, I will get a track which I was having when I was having my those sites that I sold. Those were quite good days People Think It's Easy but I am live example to you, I am in this field for 3 years and I am still Zero I learned a lot of things in this three years. Let me share some tips.
Best of Luck, "Be Stubborn" .Thanks for reading!


I heard about YouTube, stopped at fiverr and moved to youtube, made $200 there in the first month, then I get to know SEO exist too, so I stopped working on youtube and started learning SEO.
I never worked for money, when I learned fiverr, I thought to learn something new, I learned little YouTube, thought to learn something new.

I step in SEO field, but before that I learned HTML and CSS, then jumped to SEO the actual work, learned HTML and CSS because the teacher I got told us to learn them first and he taught us as well.
I started a blog, but due to some issues with the teacher, he wasn't able to continue and we learned html and css so far but I got a direction and happy with that, I started reading blogs and got to know about Clickbank, started working on that, and left the blog which I started for AdSense, worked on clickbank, ranked a site, earned good from there but someone did Negative SEO and site got hit by google maual penalty and I didn't know how to recover site from penalty. Came to Zero. I had to start from zero again, started working again on clickbank site, I did some experiments and got hit again, started a new site on amazon affiliate + AdSense and got hit again due to my own craze of doing experiments and playing with the system.

Now, I learned a lot of things while failure, penalties and de-indexation from google, I came again to zero from months, I stopped working anymore because I got tired of these all, I fed up. de-motivation started hitting on my head.

After 2 months, I started 3 sites, was having money left with me so I hired article writers and started working on those 3 sites, 2 of them were for AdSense and one of them for amazon affiliate. Was earning and spending on articles. and then due to some issues I sold that 3 sites in 2 days, was needed in hurry. And then again, I came to zero.
But I am so stubborn, I started again with a new site and life is going on. Near to rank this one too IA. Now I will work with a planning and strategies in a proper way.

For Today, I am zero, means not earning a penny, but I saw flowers in the garden but this time the garden will be mine IA.
Failures, ups and down taught me a lot. learned new way to survive. Well, SEO is not my destination, I have a lot to do more but for now, it's everything for me. This year I will do big IA.

I didn't stick to one way of earning, I stopped and moved to next, somehow it is far good for me but if I would still be working on Fiverr, I would a lot went so far and same with YouTube. I moved from one to next so fast but now I stick to SEO only.



Completed 3 years in Online Field by today date. 
Warning: 1300+ words
I wrote my last two years experience a year ago, you can find it here. 
Don't remember where is the one I wrote on 1st year.
My Third Year:
In my third year, I sticked to Blogging and SEO alone, tried to start freelancing on Upwork with Adwords Skills that I learned just before starting freelancing and Fiverr with Video Animation Skills but both were proved to be failure as they were acquiring my more attention and time but I was about to give more time and attention to blogging, because blogging can give me per month without worrying about next month once it get on a proper track and earning increase by time.
After having a strong backup I can do freelancing with more energy and time.
I learned Google Adwords and Video Animation a bit in my third year.
I started a training in a secret group (free) as I love doing it so, later I public videos and uploaded them on YouTube so more people could reach them, It's still have few videos left to upload but couldn't manage to make and upload more but I will. I know few people are waiting for it.
In my third year, after selling my 3 sites, I'd to start from scratch again but I had a blog that I abandoned with 15-20 articles I guess. This site's niche has a bit high competition as whole but I decided to continue it as it was my first site when I entered in blogging career and it has some emotional attachments because of my teacher.
But before continuing my this site, I took a pause of 4 months as my intermediate exams were near, so I decided to come back for it after exams but I wasted few more 2-3 months after exams by doing nothing.
My brother, he opened an office here in Rawalpindi, I was looking for a workplace, I decided to shift here from Lahore, in this way I get a way to support my brother in his new start up and I will get a work space too, as I experienced it is far better than to work in a separate place, working at home isn't more productive according to my experience. I'm writing from my workspace in my brother's office.
After coming here, I needed articles in short time, had to start backlinking, as this my first site, so it was worst in everything, I'd to update site and it's content. I spend a whole month in making it better. Internal linking, external linking, content updating. Next month, I made some basics links, promoted my content over social media sites.
As, I said, I needed articles, tried to write few but I was willing to make it fast and I am not good at writing on the topics that I don't know a word about before. Now to hire a writer and to pay people for paid guest posts, I'd to manage money first.
By living in Rawalpindi, you need some money too to survive better, I wasn't wishing to put my burden and expenses on my brother's shoulder as he recently started his work. But I put my burden on him but he is a nice guy, he never felt me that I am burden but depending upon my brother, is burden I feel it. I don't want it, I came here to support him but I was taking his support for me, hahaha.
Anyways, I started with Fiverr and Upwork, If I focused there, blogging was leaving behind on the irregular track and my main focus was blogging at the end. But couldn't manage time for it. 
I could do and I can do Freelancing but my upwork account got suspended two times, Fiverr was not going good with me, I earned some amount from there but was not enough, it was also taking much of my time and I was saving my time for blogging. I left freelancing, I shouldn't but I did.
At last, I had to do. I started paid training, I could start on big level too and in a group form but I decided to take 3-5 people and teach them individually by one to one session. I got 4 students with one post, fee was a bit high, recommended by seniors in SEO. They recommend me the fee as per group of students but I decided to give them one to one session for 3-4 months in that fee. I could get along with more students too but those were enough for my needs and I couldn't manage more people as one to one session, more people means more time consuption.
Some people asked me to pay in installments, I agreed. One paid me full fee. Some people asked to pay in next month, I agreed.
I got money and hired a writer, I was making backlinks too and bought some paid but good niche relevant guest post links too. Remember niche is a bit high competitive. I also have a guy, who was doing email outreach too,
I have 90+ Articles on my site right now, publsihed most of the articles just this month, didn't give them proper social signals yet, I'm still doing On-Page, most of the keywords are on second page, few are on first page but this is not enough. It still needs some work. I am working on it. Now, I am all alone, no outreach service, no writing service, no paid links service etc. But don't worry, won't start paid training again hahaha.
But I am seeing good results, day by day.... InshALLAH it will be all good...
I forget to mention, I don't recommend partnership on blogs, but a guy convinced me to do a partnership and I am partner with a guy, he is investing money and I will be doing work to ranking keywords. He is investing on writers and paid links etc. I mostly make backlinks with Free methods so don't take it wrong that you should rely on paid links only. I use both.
----------------------------------------------
I know some got success in their first year too but that's not the case with all, if you're seeing someone successful in their work then you have no idea of their life before than now, how they get it...
You'll have to work a lot,man. Just... just don't give up.
I always revise my own made quote in my mind, when I start feeling bad about things not working for me.
"If not Today, then Tomorrow. A Aay will come for sure" - Shahzaib Shafi
-----------------------------------------------
Tips to Survive in Online Career.
- Focus on only one Field, Start Earning $500 per month from that field then move to next if you want to but after moving, don't leave the first field. Just Stick to One.
Tips Survive in Blogging Career.
- Write 70% for Human and 30% for Search Engines
- Write More, Have More
- Don't hesitate to keep promoting old & new content
- Focus more on On-Page SEO, But focus on Off-Page SEO too
- If you can do nothing, just keep promoting content and do internal linking with outbound links and write more (cover more keywords)
- Never Stop learning, experimenting , experimenting, nothing is completely true in SEO, people make theories based on their experiences. others follow them or create their own way of SEO
- Patience and Consistency with Smart and hard work is the key, use it to open doors of success.
-------------------------------------------------
"Knowledge alone can do nothing, It does when you apply that knowledge in the Right way, Implementation Matters too" - Shahzaib Shafi


"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." --Arthur Ashe

1 comment:

  1. SEO Courses in Lahore Become certified SEO expert with our SEO Training in Lahore
    in Lahore and Pakistan with practical projects.

    ReplyDelete