SEO Episode 70: How to Earn Money via SEO If You're Not Good At English Part I

How to Earn Money via SEO If You're Not Good At English Part 1/2

SEO Episode 70:

The biggest problem is, a lot of People are not good at English, or perhaps it's the reason people don't want to learn SEO because they think English is important for SEO, but in reality, it's not

SEO Episode 70  How to Earn Money via SEO If You're Not Good At English Part I
SEO Episode 70 How to Earn Money via SEO If You're Not Good At English Part I

But for this, you must have strong knowledge of Keyword Research, Keyword Difficulty Analysis, and Backlink Building. If you're a regular reader of my SEO Episodes, I have taught all of such things.


Let's come to the point. How you can do the magic:
1. Web Developer or Programmer
If your English is not good, you must learn some skills. Do you know Web Developing is the hottest job? According to some surveys, after a decade, there would be more jobs of web developing than people. And what I say,
Web Deveploing+SEO=Hydrogen Bomb
I am going to impress you, ready? ðŸ˜‚

Take this keyword that I found "username generator."
It has "110,000 Searches per month", Ahref Difficulty 30, Moz Difficulty 21 as well as I tried to check its difficulty by opening all the sites one by one and their DA PA. What I found is that all the sites can be defeated less than a year. All have low DA PA, and bad user experience sites.
Check Here:

SEO Episode 70 How to Earn Money via SEO If You're Not Good At English


If you're a good developer, you can build a website better than them with a great user experience. Build quality backlinks. If you have watched my recent video how to find backlinks opportunities, then making backlink is a piece of cake. You can buy a domain with partial EMD as it's the case with smallseotools.com Here Small is a brand name and SEO Tools is the exact keywords.

It means many keywords need no content or long articles. You will build websites on that keywords; then you will rank that site. It's your job, sign out Facebook, take a pen and a notebook, think and write. If you're a programmer, I love you because you're the hero of this world 
Other things will be revealed in the next part.
Have You Missed the Previous 70 SEO Episodes and Videos?
--
Then Go To SEO Episodes
#SEOEPISODE70

Ideas By: Muhammad Aamir Mursleen


No comments:

Post a Comment